How can apply?

Two easy ways: filling up the form on Web site or sending your CV in English, in Word with your picture to [email protected].

How is the recruitment process?

Once your CV is approved, you will have a Skype interview in English. If you pass, you will start with the process to be travel ready.

Which are the requirements to work on board?

To apply you must be over 21 years old, have experience in the area you are applying to and an excellent level of English. This level may range from Advanced to Intermediate upon depending of the grade of interaction with passengers.

Positions available: Restaurant and Buffet, Galley, Reception, Housekeeping, Bar, Boutiques, Photo and Entertainment, including Youth Counseling.

Where I will be embarking?

In any port of the world, where the ship you are assigned to, is docked.

How long are the contracts?

They have an average length of 6 months for South America and 9 months for Central America.

Holidays are 2 months duration and may vary depending on the needs of the company.

The contracts start at embarkation moment and finish when you disembark. Vacations are not paid.

Does the company pay for the flights?

Yes, it does, in a case of Princess Cruises, Seabourn and P & O Australia.

In what countries SP recruits?

SP recruits in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Honduras and Brazil.

Whom must I contact myself in other countries that it is not Argentina?

Selection Partners operates in the following countries: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, Peru y Honduras. If you want to apply, you must have your permanent address in any of those countries.

Michael Gutierrez
[email protected]
Phone number: 56 2 979-0130

Patricia Betalleluz
[email protected]
Phone number: 51 1 421-1672

OpenSeas - Crew Training Brazil.
Mobile: 51 82.12.1207
Office: 51 31.99.5327
[email protected]

ESMARTH, sindicato marítimo de trabajadores Hondureños
Adress: Puerto Cortes, Cortes Honduras C.A
Phone numbers: (504)2642-1158 /(504) 9693-4081/9488- 5313
Skype: esmarth983
Email: [email protected] y [email protected]

What documents do I need to embark?

Passport (minimum two years validity), Visa (1 year validity), medical exams and criminal background check.

Only when you have all these docs you will be considered “ready’ for the system and, hence, youcan be scheduled to embark.

Does Princes Cruises pay for documents expenses?

The candidate must pay for medical exams and visa application. The company pays when the visa must be renewed and for the extra required visas (Schengen, Canadian, etc.)

Starboard & Image reimburse docs expenses?

These companies only reimburse Visa expenses.

How long does it take to embark once the docs are ready?

The time may vary from 1 week to 5 months depending vacancies on board.

How long is it the lead time before the embarking date?

Usually crewmember receives notice from 1 to 2 months before departure. But on emergencies embarkation may be immediate so you have to be ready to split.

Can I choose the destination ship?

No, assignations may be in any of the company ships and may vary depending on the vacancies on board.

How much luggage do I have to carry with me?

Each one of you will receive detailed information about clothing and personal items, which the company doesn’t provide.

This is called “the own supply list” and there is one for every position.

May I embark with my partner or spouse?

To be able to embark with your mate, one of you need to have a minimum of 18 months with the company. Then, once embarked, you should present yourself at the Crew Office and fill up the Companion Link form.

What are the expenses on board?

Lodge, food and medical insurance are provided by the company. Alcohol, tobacco and personal expenses are not included.

Is there medical coverage on board?

Yes. The 24 X 7 on board nurse covers minor injuries and clinic symptoms.

If there is a more serious event, the crewmember is taken to a specialized clinics or hospital, along the ports of call. Or even he/she can be sent back to country of origin for a longer and more proper treatment. Once the crewmember is declare & fit for Sea duties, he/she can re-embark.

Once on board, can I send money home?

Yes. Princess Cruises will open a bank account from where the crewmember can transfer money or can also send money through Money Gram or Western Union. If the crewmember has already an US based account, the company will deposit the money in that account.

In the case of Seabourn, the company transfers directly to the account that you indicate.

Is the cabin shared?

Yes. The cabins are shared by two persons. Higher positions such as Managers o or Officers are personal.

How the salaries are paid?

Two ways: cash (no deductions and tax free) or deposit in account opened by the company. Also it can be deposited (as already said) in an own account if this is US based.

Can I change of Department or Area?

Yes. After the 2 nd month of the 2 nd contract and through the CRUISE CONNECTION PROGRAM, you may complete an application that is sent to head office to be evaluated. If approved, you will embarked in the new position in the next contract (3rd contract).

Be aware that if you are not approved for the desired position, you wouldn’t be allowed to apply agin for the next 6 months.